What Personal Data do we collect?
Personal Data is any information which either by itself or with other information held by us or available to us can be used to identify you. The Personal Data we collect includes the following information:
1. Personal Details and contact information including full name, telephone number, email address, home address, date of birth, occupation, passport details, pps or national security number and/or your driving licence.
2. Information about your network / computer including IP address and browser type (collected automatically)
3. Information about your activity on this website and
4. Video surveillance information required to monitor the external and internal areas of our premises for security and health and safety purposes.
How do we use the data?
We use your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, and we rely on the following legal bases to lawfully process such information:
To fulfil our contracts with you: We process your Personal Data to fulfil our contracts with you.
Legitimate Interest: We also process your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interest in keeping our premises and our staff secure.
Consent/Legal Proceedings: We may also use your Personal Data based on the consent you have given, to comply with our legal obligations or in connection with legal proceedings.
How Long do we keep your Personal Data?
Any Personal Data we hold will be retained by us for as long as you use the website or for as long as necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you when you are using our professional services, or such longer retention period as may be required or permitted by applicable law. For instance, we may keep your information to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements or as otherwise permitted by law. The precise time periods for which we keep your personal information will vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.All Personal Data is stored in accordance with the principals of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). Data security is of great importance to us. Suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard the Personal Data we process.
Third party websites and services
We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters which may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal data provided by you through the website. Any Personal Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we request. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Any personal data that is processed by third parties will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legislation and GDPR.
If you reside in the European Economic Area, you have the following rights regarding your Personal Data under GDPR:
- Right to withdraw consent: you can withdraw your consent to our future use of your personal information at any time by contacting us at the address below.
- Right of access: You have a general right to find out and get a copy of any Personal Data we hold relating to you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify any information we hold about you that is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure: You have the right, in certain cases, to have erased any Personal Data we hold about you, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to restriction: You have the right, in certain cases, to temporarily restrict the processing of your Personal Data, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to data portability: You have the right, in certain cases, to obtain a commonly used machine-readable copy of the electronic information you provided to us for transfer to you or another controller, if required.
- Right to object: You have the right, in certain limited cases, to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you are unhappy with how we have acted in handling your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your relevant supervisor authority.
- Learning how you use the website
- Saving your preferences for the website and services
Changes to this policy
Any changes are immediately posted on the website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the policy on first use of the website after any alterations.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or by telephone on (01) 627 6627